This episode, we’re joined by our friend Andee to talk about our different experiences with Respectability Politics and Tone Policing. You can find Andee by just… googling “anagramofbrat”. That’s her, no question.
Please take a couple minutes to fill out this survey… it would help us IMMENSLY as we try and improve the quality of the show – bit.ly/saythissurvey
Story Music: “From Mt. Itoi With Love [EarthBound]” by The OneUps from their album Part Seven
- Ta-Nehisi Coates has an incredibly clear explanation for why white people shouldn’t use the n-word – https://bit.ly/3ngSCzZ
- How To Tell Someone They Sound Racist – https://youtu.be/b0Ti-gkJiXc
- As a “man hating Feminist” I feel like I care more about men than literally every conservative or MRA I have ever spoken to. – Tweet by Nicole – https://bit.ly/34jX5ta
- Hades by Supergiant Games – https://bit.ly/30tr28U
- Borgen – https://www.netflix.com/title/70302482
- Borgen is back: here’s why you should catch up before its Netflix return – https://bit.ly/3jrMOla
Follow I Shouldn’t Have To Say This at @SayThisCast
Email us at SayThisCast@gmail.com
If you’d like to support the show, you can become a Patron at Patreon.com/saythiscast where you can suggest topics for shows, and listen to each episode a day early! We’ll even thank you on air for your generosity. You could also buy us a Ko-fi at ko-fi.com/saythiscast!
All our music, including our theme song “Mario Bay Breeze (Super Mario 64)”, performed by Anthony Lofton & Mustin, is from the album More Than Mario, which you can purchase here: http://smarturl.it/dnmmario
Find more of Mustin’s work at store.mustinenterprises.com]
Follow Nicole on Twitter: @Jackof3Trades
This podcast is a member of the Planetside Podcast Network. Visit Planetsidepodcasts.com to find other Planetside Productions!