How do fascists utilize pop culture critique to teach white men victimhood and plant the seeds necessary for one to become a facist?
- Story music: “Chrono Trigger (Chrono Trigger)” by The OneUps from the album The OneUps – Volume 2
- This is Not and Outrage by Media Offline – http://bit.ly/2Re5ZSA
- Life in the Fasch Lane by Some More News – http://bit.ly/3aa512u
- The… Butt Bartender? From Twitter? Probably NSFW – http://bit.ly/2tgAQWt
- Shitty Gamer Takes – https://twitter.com/GamerTakes
Follow I Shouldn’t Have To Say This at @SayThisCast
Email us at SayThisCast@gmail.com
If you’d like to support the show, you can become a Patron at Patreon.com/saythiscast where you can suggest topics for shows, and listen to each episode a day early! We’ll even thank you on air for your generosity. You could also buy us a Ko-fi at ko-fi.com/saythiscast!
All our music, including our theme song “Chrono Trigger – Forest Butterflies (Secret of the Forest)” from the album THEW ORLD ISSQ UARE, is by Mustin! Find more of his work at store.mustinenterprises.com]
Follow Nicole on Twitter: @Jackof3Trades
This podcast is a member of the Planetside Podcast Network. Visit Planetsidepodcasts.com to find other Planetside Productions!